Okay, I am the worst at this stuff. I always have good intentions of doing these fun games, but never get around to it. I love reading them on other blogs, but writing them is another story. I was tagged by 2 different people so here goes the first....
Four jobs I've had:
1. Orthodontic Assistant
2. Sundance Resort shuttle driver
3. lifeguard
4. Polynesian Cultural Center (BYU Hawaii)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Notebook
2. Pride and Predjudice
3. The Bourne movies
4. Sound of Music
Four places I have lived:
1. Laguna Niguel, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. Malaga Spain
Four favorite TV shows:
1. The Bachelor (I know...I just like the drama of the silly girls)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Oprah
4. Funniest Home Videos
Four places I've been:
1. Mexico
2. Australia
3. New Zealand
4. Fiji (#'s 2,3,4 with my soccer team)
Four favorite foods:
1. a juicy steak
2. fish
3. sandwiches (good ones like paninis)
4. yummy salads that have lots of crunchy candied nuts, pears etc....
Four websites I visit daily:
1. msn
2. sometimes Disney for my kids
3. Blogspot
4. Yahoo Home
Four places I'd rather be:
1. My bed
2. Hawaii
3. getting a massage and pedicure
4. at a hair salon getting a scalp massage, haircut and style
Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Katie
2. Summer
3. Kimberly
4. Jaime
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks a lot!
Thanks for tagging me :) Maybe this will get me writing on my blog again! I'm like you though....so no good at this stuff!
So, which Kimberly does that mean? Should I start hiding out now?
Post a Comment