Congratulations Kristen and Logan! Darren's little sister got married on January 5th in the Salt Lake Temple. We had so much fun being there with all of the family and celebrating on their special day! The reception was beautiful, set to a vintage 20's theme with old books, a picture and unique candy at each table. They had their reception at The Peery Hotel in downtown Salt Lake which was the perfect backdrop. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the tables and flowers etc... It was beautiful and we are so happy for them!
The brothers with their little sister
Aunt Kelly fixing Ella's hair
Avery loved being a flowergirl! (can you tell?)
Daddy's girl



4 comments:
Hi Emily,
I connected to your blog from Kristins. What a super cute family you have. Thanks for the Christmas card. I am going to add you to my friends list on my blog so I can check in on you from time to time. Take care,
Tonja
Your girls look so beautiufl!
Hey Em! Avery and Ella look so cute in those dresses! I wish we could have gotten together when you guys were up here but, I'm sure you were already busy enough! When you get a chance, email me the pics (of EVERYONE) from the Christmas party. I missed seeing everyone and all of the kids. I hope Santa was good to them! Also, check out blogs from my mom and dad, erik and chelle, and aunt dawn and uncle kevan. Their links are all on my page! I can't wait to see your next post! Love ya!
Isn't it cute how much little girls love weddings? By the way, I love that note Avery wrote to Eliza. Now that she is better we will have to get them together.
Post a Comment