So it is already the 9th of January and I still have every Christmas decoration up in my house, suitcases upstairs that need to be unpacked from our trip to Utah and a pile of mail that is too big to even attempt to go through. We just got home Monday night from a very fun week of skiing, sledding and just being with family. Darren's little sister got married on Saturday so we headed up to Utah right after Christmas to enjoy some time with everyone! I can't believe my last post was in November! The holidays are just so busy...but so fun! Of course I couldn't start the New Year's resolutions until we were home from vacation...excuse, excuse but I think it is time to get my act together and get unpacked, take the Christmas tree down and start 2008! Okay, I say that as I am sitting here in my robe at 11:00 in the morning! It's almost lunchtime for crying out loud and I still need to shower! Ahhhhhhh, I wonder if I will even make a dent in my "TO DO" list! Well, here are some pictures of our holiday fun....I will just put it all together since I may never get to post each event individually. Happy 2008!


The Boat Parade in Newport Beach. Fun family tradition that we have done since I was a little girl. It's cold, but we bring lots of hot chocolate!


A "Girl's Day" at Disneyland

We took a family picture right after church just for fun

Our Family Home Evening on Christmas Eve. Avery was Mary and Ella was the Angel

Christmas morning waiting to come downstairs

Avery and Ella's new dolls

Logan's new obsession! He loves balls! His first word was "Ba" (ball)




We had so much fun playing in the snow! Avery went skiing for the first time and loved sledding with her cousins. The girls loved eating snow slushies anytime they could. What a fun winter vacation!
11 comments:
Finally! So gald you are back and had a great time. Miss you!
How much fun!
What a fun winter it looks like everyone had!! You have such a cute family.
You always get the cutest pictures of your family together, you are all so photogenic. Looks like you had a fun holiday.
Yea... I was really wondering if you had been kidnapped and never to post again... Glad you guys had a great vacation and Holiday with the family!! Love the pictures!
Looks like you had a great holiday. Im in the same boat as you I haven't taken the christmas stuff down either. Everyday I say I really need to put it away but....It is on the TO DO list.
Well it looks like you had a great Holiday Season. I need to get on the ball with taking pictures at all of our events. I quess I am just a little worn down right now. You and your Family are so cute.
Well good... I don't feel so bad that my tree is still up too! Saturday's the day! Love all the new pics. Hannah got the same doll as Ella! Aren't they the cutest?! Not to mention the BEST DEAL! Toys R Us has the clothes that go with them for $10 an outfit! Glad you had a good holiday and you're BAAAAACK!!! Jules
Emily, it was so fun to see you guys. Your family is darling. We would love to see you guys again if you ever attempt to come back to this blizzardy weather!
Our kids had a great time and were sad to see you leave. Okay but the most embarrasing thing...the day after you left I smelt this awful smell...come to find out it was a WHOLE bag of yucky potatoes that I had forgotten about. And then I remembered Darren was looking for the trash and opened that cabinet.Ewwww grossss I am so embarrassed I hope he didn't gag! Anyway I thought that was sooo embarrasing!
Okay I may need some help getting the shabbyprincess paper on my site. My friend Karen gave me the instructions but I am having a hard time changing it in my template...therefore my polka dots took a whole page instead of a little paragraph size! Anyway ask your cousin if sh eis willing to walk me through it, or send me some SIMPLE instructions. I've read a little but it is soooo confusing HELP! My email is johnichole@msn.com
Keep in touch!
I love the picture of the girls posing both tilting their heads to the side in the snow. Big sisters have a lot of influence on their little sisters!
How about a girls night in february???? This month is crazy! Cant wait to catch up with you :)
Post a Comment