Wednesday, January 23, 2008
My Boy is Back!
It's so good to see Logan feeling better! He's back to what he does best! You gotta love the picture of the whole body in the cupboard! What could he be trying to get? I just love having this little guy around....he makes our life so much fun! I can't believe he is going to be 1 in 1 week!!! Where did my baby go? (Oh, he's hiding in the basket of toys.)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
He is so cute. I'm glad he's feeling better.
He is a cutie. It really is crazy that all of these babies are turning one this year!
Glad he is feeling better! He sure is a cutie!!
So good to be back to his old self again.
ahhh sick kids is awful. I am glad he is better!
I am so glad my kidss aren't the only ones that thinking climbing inside the cabinet is fun..or bumping out the basket of toys to sit IN it! I have some funny pictures of this that I need to post!
Happy Bday to Logan
okay kidsssss? Bumping...I think I meant DUMPING...maybe I should proof read!
Hi Emily it is Breque Galbraith, I came across your blog and was so excited. It is so fun to see the pictures of your family, I often think about you guys and wonder how you are doing. You seriously have the sweetest family! My blog is www.breque-galbraithfamily.blogspot.com
Glad he is back!!!! I hate when they are sick!!!
Boy's are great aren't they! This is why I can't keep my house clean for long periods of time! Times that little mess by three!! I had fun yesterday - It's always fun to see you guys!
I am so glad he is feeling better. THose pictures of him in the cupboards just make me laugh. Maybe it is the difference between boys and girls, but my girls haven't ever gotten into cupboards like that. He is such a cutie!!
Glad to see he's back into the toys!! We need a girls night!! Plan it and let me know when and where!!!
Happy he is feeling better- hope no one else caught the bug!
Happy he is feeling better- hope no one else caught the bug!
Post a Comment