Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick Little Logan!

There is nothing worse than having sick kids! Logan is on day 6 now of being sick. The poor guy had a fever of up to 104+ for 5 days and now he is going through the awful flu part. There is some bad stuff going around this season! He is hopefully at the tail end now. I had to take a picture of him laying on the floor....poor guy had no energy to even crawl!


6 comments:

Strive to Thrive said...

Poor little guy! I hate it when my kids are sick! Especially the babies who don't know what's going on! He looks so sad... Feel better Logan!

Kristen said...

Oh that is the worst! I hate it when kids get sick especially the little ones...I hope he starts to feel better soon.

Tim and Lisa said...

Sick kids are hard!! Hard for them and hard for us as parents!! Hope he feels better soon! Hopefully the girls don't get it too!!

Girls night in Feb. sound great! Let me know when and where!

Hemphill Family said...

That's so sad.

Nicole said...

Poor little guy! My heart breaks for sick kids. They can't tell us how to make it better!! I hope he feels better soon.

Jaime said...

Poor little guy!! You can just tell that he doesn't feel good! I so hope that he gets feeling better soon. Not only is it hard on the baby but also on mom!