Wednesday, April 30, 2008
My Birthday Girl Turns 6!
My computer has been down for 2 weeks and we just got it up and running just in time to wish my sweet Avery a very Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 6 years old! These years just go by way too fast! Avery has been such a joy to have in our family. She is the best big sister to Ella and Logan and such a sweet friend to everyone. She has brought us so much JOY and we love her so much! Happy Birthday my little Love Bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery!!! Hope you have a wonderful 6th Birthday Celebration!!!! Emily... It does go by way to fast!!! Enjoy!!!
Hooray, you're computer is up! And Happy Birthday to your beautiful Avery!
Oh my gosh! She is so old... I can still remember when you had her!!!
Happy Birthday Avery!!!! Wow time does fly by.
She is beautiful just like you Emily! I haven't seen her since she was a baby. What a joy to have a happy, healthy beautiful girl!!
I love that picture of Avery! It really is crazy how fast these girls are growing up. It is fun to watch, but sad!
Post a Comment