Last weekend we went to the Lagoon to celebrate Maxwell and Darren's Birthday. We always have so much fun there because it is like the beach and the pool in one! I love that it's easy to get to (distance from car to sand) and there is tons of shade everywhere. I do love the beach, but with 3 kids and all of the STUFF we have to bring.... I am all about easy these days! The kids LOVE the waterslides! Logan even took his very first ride down and LOVED every minute! We will have to make the Lagoon a weekly event!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
LAGOON?! The only one I know of is the one in Utah...but you're talkin' like there's one down here!? Fill me in...it looks like fun!
Looks like fun! Where is the Lagoon at?
This looks like a great place, what a fun way to celebrate the boys birthdays!
What a fun day! How fun to have all the family to spend it with. Happy Birthday to all.
I love Lagoon too. I wish I lived in Irvine so I could go more often. We just went there with friends this week and had such a blast.
Where is this place? Can anyone go?
Yes, the lagoon is the BEST! How fun and what cute pictures!
When are you coming over? Anyday works for us :) I will call you, if I forget you call me K :)
Happy Birthday to the birthday boys!
that was so much fun! Hey, can I get you to email me the one of the pictures you took of Brandon, Hudson and I in the water? Love you!
Sooo fun! Especially having everyone there to share in the fun! I LOVE the 80's party, so funny! My friend is having a similar party in August (1978) and i'm REALLY excited for it! I might be stealing some ideas from your pics, hope you don't mind! Utah looked like a blast, too! It's so sad that Cali doeans't decorate like Utah does! Anyway, Happy Birthday to Darren & Maxwell! And thanks for sharing all of the fun times you guys are having! Love ya!
Is this the Utah Lagoon? That is the only one I know of. If there is a water park around here, let me in on the secret :) Looks like it was a lot of fun. You guys are always doing something fun.
Happy Birthday Darren and Maxwell!
Post a Comment