To celebrate my little sister Jacqueline's 14th birthday, we had a slumber party!! Darren was such a trooper to take my kids and go have a daddy slumber party with 6 kids, and my brother in law Greg. (man, I wish I had pictures!) We just wanted to talk and hang out so we went to a casual dinner at Corner Bakery and then headed back to my house for some cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! We decided to skip the movie and just pamper ourselves with waxing and pedicures. What a fun night! We stayed up way too late, but got to sleep in the next morning. We had a yummy breakfast before we hit the street to shop all day! What more could a girl want? (besides a date with David Archuleta)
Happy Birthday Jacqueline!



5 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate a birthday!! Like you said... What more could a girl ask for... Great Sisters!!!
Thanks for playing hostess Em... It was a great weekend away from washing sticky hands, wiping boonies, picking up toys, etc. Love to all the sisters!
So cute! I'm jealous. I think it would have to be a really special occasion for one of my sisters to give me a pedicure.
Did you preface your girl's night out with a little Shania? Some dancing and lip synching maybe? :)
You have the best family! seriously. What great fun
Post a Comment