Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big Brother

Yep, we have a new big brother in the house! While Logan has been keeping busy getting into everything and watching TONS of movies, mommy has been sicker than a dog on the couch for the past 3 months with baby #4. Really, this time around has been awful! So I am just going to say sorry for not calling, emailing, texting, posting and just being a normal human being lately! I am starting to feel better some days but I can't say today was a good one. Everything makes me sick! Laundry, dishes, diapers, trash, food, closet smells, the fridge, the garage, uhhh! I am so ready to feel normal! I have so many things to post since September too which is really sad! I am going to just do a huge post in the next couple days of everything in a nutshell so that I don't forget this chapter of our lives! We had a great Thanksgiving weekend and took some fun pictures, so I will get on that ASAP! We are excited too that my sister Amber is due only 2 weeks after me with her 4th! We surprised our family on Thanksgiving with Big Brother, Big Sister shirts. Logan was too busy to pose for his own picture so this was the best I could get!




19 comments:

mahina said...

congratulations! i'm sorry that you are so sick! were you sick with all of the others? i don't get sick, but this pregnancy has had it's own set of challenges, however, it has also had many blessings and miracles. i am due at the beginning of february.

hope you get to feeling better very soon!

Kristen said...

That is such great news!!! I'm so happy for the both of you. Sorry to hear that you have been so sick it's just the worst. Does Amber get sick?
Congrats!!!

S. Gibson said...

Amber told us the news on Thanksgiving too. We are so excited for both of you. How fun to have cousins so close together. I hope you are feeling better, you look fantastic.

amanda said...

I really like the t-shirts for spreading the news! How clever! Congratulations to the both of you! Hope you feel normal soon!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! We did a Big Brother t-shirt when I was expecting #2 to announce the new arrival. Fun idea:) I admire you for going for #4. I want another but I'm really scared to put my family through my 16 weeks of pure sickness. I feel your pain. It is not fun at all. I hope you start to feel normal again soon. Wish I was nearby to help.

Wendy said...

Darling announcement! I hope you start feeling back to normal again soon. I'd love to have Logan over for a play date with Sophie again really soon :)

April Perry said...

We are so happy for you guys! I'm sorry you're sick, though. I still remember my sick days, and they are no fun. If you want to call and cry, I'm happy to listen! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Erin Thompson said...

Oh congratulations, so exciting! And Amber too, who needs friends, with that many cousins!
Well I hope you feel better real soon!

Colleen said...

Em,
Congrats! WOW! I'm so sorry that you have been so sick! That is definitely not a bonus of being pregnant! When are you due? I hope we all can get together again soon!

HeatherC said...

Yay! Congrats... now I forgive you :) Cant wait to catch up.

Annalee said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. Call me if you need anything---I'm sorry that you're sick.

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! #4 is by far the worst for me so far as well!! I'm sorry that you are so sick...mommies aren't allowed to ever be sick!
What is your due date?
My little sister is due a few weeks before me...misery loves company...plus, cousins are the best!!
Good luck. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Jules said...

Congrats!! #4 is a breeze... so easy, seriously. Just don't do 5. It is insane! ha ha. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love and miss you guys! Happy Holidays!

Hemphill Family said...

How exciting. I hope you feel better soon.

King Family said...

CONGRATS! I hope you feel better soon.

Swaner Family said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were so sick though. Hope you are feeling better soon. Brandon and I are excited to come down for x-mas. Hope to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, That is such exciting news that you and Amber are expecting!!!! I was wondering why you weren't posting. I check your blog regularly so I can keep up with what is going on with you and your family. Hope you start feeling better soon and Congrats to you & Amber.
Anita

Christy said...

Do you know what you are having yet?

Nichole said...

Wahoooooo! Congrats Emily! I am sooo excited for you! Very cute shirts! I bet the kiddos are so excited! I am sorry to hear you are feeling crummy...hopefully the yuckies will go away so you can get back to your normal feel good self! Have a Merry Christmas!