Thursday, December 25, 2008
It's a ................
GIRL!!! Our best Christmas surprise today was when we opened a present that told us we were having a girl! At my appointment last week my doctor wrote down in an envelope what we were having so that we could wrap it up for the kids to open with the family on Christmas. I have to admit that part of me thought I was for sure having a boy since I was so sick this time. It took me awhile to really believe it! All I could think was, Logan will be surrounded by GIRLS! We are so excited and we just LOVE our little girls! If you asked Avery and Ella what mommy was having they would always say, "a girl!" So, we are happy to have another beautiful baby girl and Darren is getting used to the fact that the boys are very out-numbered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
WOW! What a surprise!!!! Love you & miss you guys. Hope you are having fun in Oregon!!! ;)
CONGRATS Em! Girls are a lot fun! Glad you are starting to feel better.
yay. Call me this week. I 'd love to catch up!
Congratulations!!! Yay for another girl. I am glad you are feeling better, that first trimester is the pits. Merry Christmas!
With your beautiful family you really can't go wrong. Congrats on having a girl. We'll have to have a boy next to continue our match making business.
mitch knows all about being outnumbered! he hasn't even had a boy around yet to at least shorten the gap!
congrats! i love having the three girls so close together!
So exciting. Congrats!
congratulations!! we are so excited for you!! i had no idea!! yeah!
congratulations!! we are so excited for you!! i had no idea!! yeah!
congratulations!! we are so excited for you!! i had no idea!! yeah!
congratulations!! we are so excited for you!! i had no idea!! yeah!
Heyyy!!!!congrats you guys!!!!hope you are doing good.
How exciting. What a cute way to find out.
What great news!! I'm so happy for you! I love how you had the Doctor put the answer in an envelope, what a great idea :)
My brother has 5 sisters!!!
That is exciting! Congrats. At least you have one boy :)
HURRAY for you all. I am scrolling through blogs cause I'm bummed I can't upload pics right now and look at that some exciting news. Congrats Emily
What a fun way to find out!!! I am so excited for you guys...thank goodness you are feeling better! Logan is going to love all the girls that they bring home for him...i was the only girl with 6 brothers....and John's sis was the only one with 9 brothers!!! Hopefully by the time you get to 10...or 12, your numbers will even out...LOL!!! He...he...he!!!
Post a Comment