I have been really bad about posting lately and my only excuse is this pregnancy! I am just too exhausted to stay up late and edit my pictures and "write in my journal." I sometimes try to do it during the day when Logan is busy playing, but as soon as he hears the keys on the keyboard typing..... he wants to be on my lap to see Lighning McQueen on the computer. (Thanks to daddy for discovering every character from the Cars movie on google.com) So, here I am playing catch up and it may take weeks, but I want to post the fun things my kids are doing before they grow up anymore before my eyes! With baby #4 coming in about 5 weeks too, I better get my act together before I REALLY have no time to post! I should probably start with most recent and then go back right? Well, here goes.....
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Can I just say that #4 has rocked me!! I get nothing done! If you figure out how to balance it all, please, let me know how to do it!! Otherwise, just enjoy your baby...good luck!
Post a Comment