Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lucy's Baby Announcement

We just finished sending out Lucy's announcement and I thought it turned out darling! My wonderful sister-in-law Kim designed it! She is so talented! Check her out at bubsiedesigns.com. I wish I could have sent them to everyone..... but here's a peek at our little Lucy. We couldn't ask for a sweeter baby! LOVE HER!!!



(back)

5 comments:

Emily & Co. said...

Sooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!

Nat D said...

Yay! Congrats! Man your kids are beautiful. Keep em coming =)I love Lucy's cheeks.

King Family said...

Oh so precious! You kiddos are beautiful Emily!

Nichole said...

Ahhh Lucy is so sweet! What a beautiful bebe! (I have a niece named Lucy...such a cute name!)

I love reading your blog-you have such a sweet family!

April Perry said...

Lucy is SO cute! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your darling family. I'm still in "pain" mode from my surgery, but we want to get together soon! Enjoy your fun children!