Summer is over and the new school year has begun! I have so much summertime fun to post but I am going to start with FIRST things FIRST. Ella is a big kindergartner this year and Avery is a 2nd grader already! They really are growing up so fast. They just started their FIRST full week of school today and so far so good! Saturday was the FIRST day of soccer games and "mini kickers." Daddy is helping out with the coaching again and keeping mommy chasing Logan on the sidelines. (so much fun) Thank goodness for the park right next to the field at Avery's game! Avery played goalie for her FIRST time and did awesome and Ella lost her FIRST tooth last month. I threw in the picture of Logan and Vaughn at their FIRST Saturday of MANY watching their sisters play soccer.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment