I know this is WAY past due but I have to remember these special occasions for my journal (since it's all I've got.) My sister Amber and I had our 4th babies only 5 days apart so we decided to bless them at home with all of our family. It was one of the HOTTEST days of August and we all gathered at the park for an early dinner in the sweltering heat! The daddys gave sweet blessings and then we ate salads and sandwiches and yummy desserts. It was a special day! It is going to be so fun to watch these little girls grow up together and be the best of friends! Cousins are the best! Congratulations Lucy Emilia and Mary Anna Belle!
So Happy!
The proud (sweaty) parents
Mia and Eva
Avery and her cute uncles..... (single uncles) haha!



10 comments:
So cute Emily.
What a fun special day! I love that smiley picture of Lucy in Darren's arms.
Congratulations to both pretty new moms, those babies are precious!!!!
Anita
Cute pictures!! They are both BEAUTIFUL! What a special, fun day with all your family. Congratulations to two of my favorite mommy's!!
Those pictures are sooo cute!! Those girls are going to have soo much fun growing up together!!
I haven't been on your blog for a while! I love the pictures the day of the blessing! SOOO cute of Lucy! I too love the one with Darren and the one of you two with her! She is precious!
How adorable. We miss you guys! Hope your holiday season is wonderful!
Cute babies! I bet you are having so much fun with her. She looks like a happy bebe! You look fabulous too!
Such cute pictures, Emily! We've been admiring your Christmas card these past few months. It's hanging in our laundry room, and Spencer loves to look at our friends and learn their names. We haven't talked with you guys in forever. How are you? We miss you!
裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天
Post a Comment