Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth....



So I can wish you a Merry Christmas!! We've had lots of fun making Avery say, "sassafrass" and "peaches" and "silly Sally sipped some soup." I can't believe how many teeth she is losing. She is about ready to lose her 6th tooth and she is only 5. I think because my kids get their teeth at 3 months, they lose their teeth early too. She is loving all the coins she is getting from the tooth fairy. Everytime she puts a tooth in her tooth box, she will end up in our room at 5 am super excited to show us that the tooth fairy came. Maybe we should have the tooth fairy start coming during the day so we can get some sleep.

3 comments:

Annalee said...

Cute picture!! Taylor is dying to lose her two front teeth and she is almost 8. She has only lost her two bottom ones, but she is wiggling them as much as possibe in order to lose them.

Tim and Lisa said...

Hunter can't wait till he starts losing his teeth! What fun!

Anonymous said...

its ok you can still suck with that sweet little mouth