Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Cabo San Lucas
I haven't been keeping up on my blog lately! Tis the season for busy, busy days and nights! So many fun things happening! This year we decided to take the whole family to Cabo San Lucas for a fun Thanksgiving vacation. What a blast! I will admit, there was NO relaxing by the side of the pool reading a good book and getting massages at the spa.... not with 3 little ones to entertain, but it was still so much fun! My dad and 4 of my brothers and sisters went over with us and my kids loved having everyone there. We did tons of fun activities like, parasailing, glass bottom boat to Lover's Beach, waverunners & ATVs. If you ask Ella what her favorite part of the trip was, she'll say, "when the man drove us in the cart to our room." (They drive in golf carts to rooms all over the resort.) We celebrated Thanksgiving at "Pepes Restaurant" with tacos al pastor. So yummy! We did have a delicious traditional turkey dinner on Sunday with all the family.... and after tacos and quesadillas all week, that really hit the spot! I love Cabo..... can't wait to go back!
Logan played so cute in the sand
waverunners were a blast!
We walked along the beach enjoying the sunrise one morning
Logan's not too sure about this guy!
Ella with her margarita in Mexico!
Watching the sunset with daddy
Having grandpa with us was the best!
Smoothies at the pool were one of our favorite things!
The whole group parasailing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Seriously - I want to go!! That looks like the perfect way to spend the holidays.
How much fun.. I'm so jealous.
What a fun way to spend Thanksgiving! How fun, it looks like you had a blast!
what great pictures! the water is so blue..oh how fun!!!!
I'm glad you had a good time:)
Wow... what a great vacation!! You have such a wonderful family! You guys always look like you are having so much fun! Happy holidays!
What a great way to spend Thanksgiving. I love Cabo we have been there four times. I cant get enought. I think it wa Tylers favorite place also. We could never get him out of the water.
Looks like you had a blast! Great pics :)
Boy does this Mexico trip look fun! I still owe you money! I need to bring it ASAP to you!
You must love going on trips with your entire family. Good for you! Looks like it was a blast.
What a fun trip! Glad you guys gad such a great time.
Wow I am jealous. What a great way to spend the holiday with Family.
Em , this looks like SO MUCH FUN! I've wanted to go to Cabo for a couple of years now... maybe, someday! Anyway, some friends of mine just got married and I wanted to give them a present (like a gift certificate to choose their own) from your cousin, McKenzie's Collection but, unfortunately I don't know how to find it. She has to have a Kenzie's Kollections blog or website or something, right? If you could pass it on to me, I would appreciate it. I tried finding it in your older blogs (you had a slide show, I believe) but, cannot find it there, either. Any help would be GREAT! Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Emily~ I am so glad my Christmas Card made it to you! It has been years!!! Your family is beautiful! Your trip to Cabo looks like fun! Hope you don't mind, I added you to my blog so we can keep in touch! www.johnichole.blogspot.com
Did you bring along a professional photographer along? You pictures are SO GOOD! That one of Logan in the sand is my favorite.
Emily... I keep logging on and you haven't updated in awhile!! How are you? How was your X-mas and New years?
Post a Comment