Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun!

Avery as Gabriella from High School Musical

Ella as Tinkerbell

Logan the Lion

The Phantom of the Opera and Christine

What a fun week full of Halloween Festivities! From our ward Trunk or Treat, to our Family Party on Monday night with all of the cousins, we have been hitting the parties! The girls had a blast carving pumpkins and especially trick or treating! Ella asked for a piece of candy to eat after the 1st house, (I think she would have been content to trick or treat to 2 houses and go home with her handful.) Avery loved to stand outside on the porch and pass out candy. We would hear her every few minutes say, "here comes more kids mom!" Logan was a little trooper to wear his costume....oh about 5 times in the past week. We had lots of fun..... and I'm tired!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Your kids look so cute! Kate likes High school musical too. She told me the other day that she didn't like Princesses anymore, only Hannah Montana and barbies. It was too funny!

I loved all your pictures. You and Darren looked great!! I loved your costume :)

HeatherC said...

Everyone look so cute! Happy halloween!

SUMMER said...

I love that you and Darren dressed up! Great costumes. By the way- I think I still owe you a check! Call me tomorrow!

Hemphill Family said...

Cute kids and costumes. Halloween is so much fun. I can't wait for the rest of the holidays.

camille said...

Hi Emily! Remember me...Andrea's sister in law? Just clicked on your name on Sara Deckers blog and here you are. Your family is so adorable and I loved looking at your pics. I'm often scared of having 3 kids...you made me excited cause you all look so great!

Kim n' Kids said...

The girl's are adorable! Love the costumes! Your boy is getting SO big! Looks like Darren is LOVING fatherhood!!

Anonymous said...

love to get averys sweet little dress off and take her to bed