Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Well, we did it again, we bought passes for Disneyland. Man.... talk about raking in the cash, Disneyland makes so much money! I have to admit, when I heard the total for 4 So. California passes plus parking, Ughhhh....it hurt! I made Darren promise to take one 1/2 day off every month so we can get lots of use out of these things! It was pretty easy to go alone when I had 1 and then 2 little ones, but now with 3, I don't think I can do it alone. I know I'm a big whimp.... all of you with 4 and 5 kids are saying "what's the big deal!" I would do it if I was with someone else I knew and we could help each other with the tram and the stroller. Gotta love getting all the kids out of the stroller everytime you get on that tram! I do miss those days of walking straight from the car to the entrance. So, we are once again heading to "The Happiest Place on Earth...." Anyone want to come?




9 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like you guys had fun...I love Disneyland. we have to meet up and go together sometime. Our passes expire in March. Maybe in December...I love the Christmas decor at disneyland. Are we going to see you guys for Thanksgiving?

Kristen said...

How fun! I know what you mean, the tram with the stroller that's the hardest part!!
Cute pictures!

Jules said...

We always got passes when we lived in So. Cal.! They're so fun and so worth it! Tues. and Weds. are the best and least crowded! So jealous!!!
I just tagged you on my blog- check it out to see what it's about: www.sivleyseven.blogspot.com Love ya!

Kim n' Kids said...

What a cute blog! Loving it! I don't know about you but Disneyland is only the happiest place on earth to visit...if you don't have kids!!(seriously though $10 happy meals, $5 candy, $6 drinks! My kids are whining 20 minutes after i get there and my youngest is 9!!) Anywho..hope you had fun!! We love you guys keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I'm way too scared! Let me know how you do it!

Summer said...

Hey Em, I was thinking about getting passes this year so if I do I will totally go with you. My problem is this....Paul is such a stinker!!!! I took him to the gym today and when I went to pick him up the lady said " he really has a temper doesn't he". I don't know what I am doing differently with him but he is definately my most stubborn yet!!! Makes it hard to take him to places like Disneyland cause he hates the stroller and thinks he is 14. Anyway, I love him to death!

Back to you....I love your pictures and I wish you the best of luck at Disneyland!

PS Amber hasn't called me yet about blogging, have you talked to her??? I'm happy to help!

Hemphill Family said...

I wish. We miss having anything and everything you want to do within an hour of where you live. Have lots of fun. The money you spent is well worth it. Kids grow up too fast!

Nicole said...

Hey Emily! We are going to get Disneyland passes for the girls for Christmas!! We will all have to get together sometimes when we come down there. Fun, fun fun!! Your kids are so cute!

Jenny said...

I'm in! Email when you plan on going. We just renewed ours as well!