I could not stop laughing when I walked into my bedroom to find Avery and Ella thigh deep (Ella literally) in my boots. This is what I have been seeing everyday for the past couple weeks. My girls love shoes and I can't keep them out of my closet! I don't know how they can even walk in those things! I had to stop Avery from doing the catwalk down the stairs the other day. Girls will be girls.... and who doesn't love a good pair of shoes?
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Shoe Fetish Anyone?
I could not stop laughing when I walked into my bedroom to find Avery and Ella thigh deep (Ella literally) in my boots. This is what I have been seeing everyday for the past couple weeks. My girls love shoes and I can't keep them out of my closet! I don't know how they can even walk in those things! I had to stop Avery from doing the catwalk down the stairs the other day. Girls will be girls.... and who doesn't love a good pair of shoes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
You have two little divas in the making...too cute!!! You were so smart to take a picuture of that. Now they can look back and laugh.
I have to admit that Bennett also enjoys a good pair of high heals. Isn't that hilarious? Wade hates it, but Bennett likes the sound they make. Hopefully he will grow out of it!
I think I catch Owen in my shoes more then Paige. That is pretty funny. I guess they see Mommy and all her cute shoes and want in on it.
So cute!! They have good taste just like their mamma!
Way cute. I love the boots.
Hey Emily! I just found your blog, I love it. Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big your kiddos are! I love the boots, so cute.
See this is why I need a girl! My boys would have taken those shoes outside and used them as a hammer! They are great though!
Such cute pictures, your gonna be glad you got these ones.
Those pictures are too cute! Your girls are adorable!!!! I can't wait till Makayla can play dress up! Well.. really I can! I'm loving every minute of these stages!! She's our last, I need to take it all in!
still room to pull down their jeans and little panties and no matter what I do to them they can't run in those boots, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna have SO much fun with them tight little pussy's, realllllllllly looking forward to the little one
Post a Comment