Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Pink Crystals

Tee-ball has begun! We went to Opening Ceremonies yesterday and this league is amazing! All of the teams came up with some cute and creative names for their teams, team moms were spraying hair pink and purple to match the jerseys, and our team even got princess crowns, rings and necklaces and crystals on their cheeks! We don't mess around when it comes to girls Tee-ball! Avery is so excited to be on The Pink Crystals and to have daddy coach her again! The dad's are so excited to wear their hot pink shirts too by the way! I have to say Saturday morning games at 8 AM with Ella and Logan will be challenging... but we'll be there!

Avery and Gracie are excited to have their dads as their coaches!

Logan was so good while we waited around for the fun to begin. Does he look excited or what?

Ella had a blast running all over the fields with her friend Olivia

Avery and daddy....Darren loves his pink shirt! Haha

10 comments:

DAVE AND KATIE said...

Ha Ha, Pink is definately your color Darren! Too cute!

Kristen said...

I didnt even think about putting Kate in T-ball? She would have loved that! I will for sure sign her up next year. The pick crystals is the cutest name!

Tammy said...

Cute pictures. I can't wait to get all my kids into fun activities. Fun for Darren to coach too, I bet he loves it.

Hemphill Family said...

How much fun. Good Daddy, daughter time!

HeatherC said...

Lookin' good in fuschia darren! Have a "ball!"

HeatherC said...

Lookin' good in fuschia darren! Have a "ball!"

Jaime said...

Avery is going to have a blast! How fun that the league goes all out! Tell Darren that pink is his color...real men wear pink :)

Anonymous said...

I love watching daddy's with their little princesses! I didn't know their was dress up T ball. How adorable are Grace and Avery. I wish all our girls could stay so young and precious and innocent for ever.

SUMMER said...

That is the cutest team name ever! And I LOVE that Darren is coaching!

Nichole said...

lego land...how fun! What cute cousins...they are all about the same age! How fun...and most of all it looks WARM!!!

I can't believe Logan is 1! What a doll!

I love the pink! I bet all the other teams are jealous! I have never seen any one make T- ball all Princesy...if they did Kiali would be all over it...how fun!

I love your tribute to V-DAy! What a fun day! You guys are a beautiful couple...and of courses you make beautiful babies too!!!