Friday, February 22, 2008

Purse Tag

Okay, I have been purse tagged by my sister-in-law Tammy and before I even go and look at what I have in that huge mess I am just warning you! Cleaning my purse out has been on my list for about 2 months! So here goes:

wallet, bag of Cheerios, Eclipse gum, a thank you card from Mary Parker's shower, a key to Darren's car, a key to my dad's house in Utah, a key to.... I don't know where??? A Costco coupon book, gift cards to Olive Garden, Outback, Babies R Us, Boston Market, The Movies and a few others..... one green M&M, one stale pretzel, 2 pens, 3 lipliners, lipstick, 3 baby spoons (that's where they all are) some info on vaccinations from Logan's 1 year check up, 3 of his measurement stats from the past year, (are you kidding me) floss, a pack of tissues, an envelope of receipts from Christmas! A shopping list from months ago, brochure from Ella's glasses, a notepad for to do lists AND..... a movie pass! Whew.... well, thanks Tammy, I finally cleaned my purse out!

Here's some motivation girls....I tag Melinda, Nicole Willard & Nichole Wilk., Heather C., & Lisa (Lisa, I know your purse is clean as a whistle!)



8 comments:

King Family said...

That is so hilarious. I cannot believe that all fit into your purse. I am sure mine is about the same. :)

Summer said...

That is just what a mother of three should have in her purse! We won't even go into my purse I might find an old cheesburger from last month or something =)ha! ha!
Thanks for the post on Jeff we miss him, he is such a doll!! Looks like you guys had fun at wicked, wasn't it great! Mike took me for our anniversary and I loved it! I'll be sending out that email about our girls nights soon, I've just been really sick! Take care!

Jessica said...

Wow - you are brave. I'm afraid of what I'd find in my purse. What would be worse is my car! Ouch! I need to clean that baby out.

very cute though.

Kari and Brian said...

ok Em Your getting tagged again. Go to my blog to check it out.

Kari

Nicole said...

This is a hilarious post!! I am going to do mine tonight. Should be interesting. What you found in yours was cracking me up!! I am literally scared at what is in mine.

Tammy said...

Hey Em, remind me again what the website is that you got your blog background from....Thanks
Tammy

Tim and Lisa said...

Okay... Thanks for the tag!! I will get on that right away!! Soon I promise!

Nichole said...

That is too funny! I am afraid to do mine. Especially sinse it is my purse/diaper bag!