As moms, we all know how exhausted we are by the end of the day! We have run all over town taking our kids to school, playgroup and dance class, we've cleaned up breakfast and lunch mess, folded and washed laundry and picked toys up 20 times....I could go on and on.....but, can I just say....I love my husband! Every night after dinner he will say, "dishes or baths?'' I actually get to choose? I almost always choose kitchen clean up because by that time of the day my mind needs a break, (even if I am loading the dishwasher!) The kids love to have some time with daddy upstairs while they get ready for bed anyway! I just have to say how cute is this! Darren has a system down and he is really good at it!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Couldn't do it on my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
We do the same thing!! Except lately w/ a new baby, it's dishes & baths for dad!! So cute to see how he does his "routine"- Bill does the same, maybe they learned it on their missions!! (doubt it!) Great guy... tell him hello from Bill.
Darren is such a great guy.... It's so awesome to see all these great guys in our family turn into amazing Dads.... I love it! What a cutie, I can totally see him doing all of this. We love you guys!
That's so nice. What a great husband you have.
Holy Cow you are so lucky! Really Emily...SO LUCKY!!
Darren is the MAN!!! I'm in shock...does he really do that?!?!?
He really does! I think he actually enjoys spending that time with the kids before they go to bed. He says all the time how lucky I am to be with them all day....we'll see what he says when I get home from a long girls weekend!
That last picture is too precious. Wouldn't it be great to have that extra help all day! My kids love their Daddy time at night and I love it too:)
This is the best post ever! Now all your friends are going to sigh and stare at him when they see him and he's going to wonder why the heck they are all staring at him. Way to set the bar, Darren.
I wish our nightly routine was so consistant!! You are a lucky girl!! And the kids are so lucky to have such a great Dad!! Great Post...
Heather ans I are wanting a "Girls" night... Does the 24th of March work for you??? Let me know...
Oh my gosh Emily that is so cute!! Darren is definately a keeper! What a good daddy and hubby. I love the last picture of him with the girls. They are going to cherish those pictures. I'm glad you get a nice break at the end of your day...you deserve it!
PS How is your back doing???
What a great daddy! You guys are so organized at bed time, I'm impressed with how well everything is layed out. I love when Danny give baths and I get to do the dishes alone (without two little helpers).
Emily, seriously, your husband is great and I don't even know him. How nice!! Then everyone goes to bed happy. You're kids are adorable. It was great to hear from you!
Heather Leatherman
Good man Darren! Jeremy does baths too and it is a very nice break! Hope to see you soon :)
Hi, Emily! Cute post! It is such a blessing to have a good husband!
Post a Comment