Monday, March 3, 2008

Love The Weather!

I had to get out of the house after being so sick last week. The weather has been so nice, that I decided to just pack up some lunch and snacks and head down to the beach right after I picked Avery up from school. It was so pretty and the kids loved being outside! Sometimes I just need to stop what I am doing and get out in the beautiful sunshine and enjoy my kids! We even flew a kite for a little while!

Logan found lots of twigs in the grass to chew on.

Sisters!

Ella wanted to build a sandcastle in the sand

Avery thinks the water is pretty COLD!

Ella flying her kite


14 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Emily,
I miss being able to go the beach on a whim! Good for you for taking advantage of the weather and getting your vitamin D! We actually had really nice weather today too and played outside. It was wonderful. Here is a link to my blog. I would love to keep in touch with you! Love, Suzanne

www.rsboothe@blogspot.com

Christy said...

Those pictures are priceless. There is nothing better than a nice day outside.

Melinda said...

You are so talented with your camera! It does help that you have cute kids too! I still have to get to the purse blog this week. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Hemphill Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we could have gone to the beach while we were there. Those are such cute pictures.

Nicole said...

Such cute pictures!! Your kids look so adorable. What a fun play day. Your a cute mom to take the time out to do this fun activity, I wish we were closer to the beach, not to mention enjoying the warmer weather right now.

Tammy said...

Cute pictures!!! I think I'm going to need you to walk me through the whole shabbyprincess thing. I don't get how to get it on my blog, although I didn't spend a ton of time on it.

Tim and Lisa said...

Those pictures make me wish for summer!! I want.. HOT!!! I love that you take that quality time with the kids!! That's so important! Looks like you had a great afternoon!

Summer said...

What fun Emily.....that is totally something your mom would do! I remember her just loading all of us up and taking us to the beach on a whim! What great memories for your kids!

HeatherC said...

So fun! Love the pic of avery in the water! I'm ready to hang out soon. Miss ya!

Jessica said...

I LOVE THIS WEATHER! We have been outside every single day riding bikes and running around. We need to meet up at the park and bring the bikes and scooters.

Shelley said...

Hey, its Shelley Ricedorff - Tammy's friend. I was on Tammy's blog and I saw yours. Your take great pictures. Seriously... They all look great. :)

SUMMER said...

I LOVE it too! Looks like you are all having so much fun!

Wendy said...

That water looks FREEZING! We've had such beautiful days lately. I love it.

Nichole said...

I am really jealous. We have been to the park twice...the first time their was still some snow that hadn't melted...the second time it was even marmer..but the grass was still brown...not green like yours!!! Fun pics!