This year it felt like St. Patrick's Day and Easter were in the very same weekend! It has been so busy around here, that I haven't been able to post any of the fun things we have been doing! I love the spring....(except that it means I am running out of time to get in shape for summertime!) Yep, and that big ham and cheesy potato dinner last night, along with the Easter candy sure isn't helping! We did have fun this Easter Weekend though. My brother blessed his sweet little baby Hudson on Sunday morning and then we spent the day at dad's visiting and of course....eating! The little cousins had lots of fun together hiding the eggs and surprising grandpa with a huge Easter basket!
We went to the park to have a little Easter egg hunt with the some friends
Logan's bunny Ears
having fun with cousins
My cute little sisters Jacqueline and Autumn
Grandpa's Easter basket



7 comments:
Love the pic of your dad with all the grandkids! Cant wait to see you tonight :)
Cute pictures of all the kids and the fun things you guys did for all the holidays... They were to close this year!!
Emily, your family is darling. I love looking at pictures of your dad. You can sure tell that those kids are "Waldrons!"
What a great idea to do a big basket for your Dad! Your family looks amazing!
What cute ideas for St. Patricks day! I love the Lucky Charm cereal and the cute picture of all of you in green! I am with you though....it is so nice when the candy and Easter dinner is over....all of those extra calories right before summer...yuck!!!!!
You got a great Easter family photo! Very cute.
Hey! I don't even have those pictures from the blessing on my blog yet! :) Can you e-mail me a few of us?
Post a Comment