Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love a good deal!

Cereal for $1 a box! (if you buy 4 or more) Albertsons is having a sale on lots of General Mills cereal until April 8th. I went a couple of nights ago and came home with about 30 boxes of really good cereal. Just make sure and take the ad with you to make sure you get the right oz. size. For example... Golden Grahams 12oz. size is $1, not the 13.5oz. Also, there are certain kinds of Chex that are still full price. Take your Coupons for General Mills too and you will walk out with a few free boxes! Have fun!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I need to hit that sale!

Yes, consider it done...Thomas & Ella are betrothed. :)

So glad you guys had a fun trip! The bridge picture was amazing!

And lastly, isn't it about time for another GNO?

SUMMER said...

Berkley has dumped out half of our cereal boxes... I am so irritated. Then I think... at least it was only a dollar! Ha!

Nicole said...

THanks for the tip, I'm gonna go get us some too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I totally got stocked up on the cereal today. Great buy!

Ann Marie said...

Fun seeing you at the Spectrum today! Your family is so darling!

Kari and Brian said...

Thanks for the tip. I went here in Utah and they had the tame type of sales to I took advantage. I think you might have a little bit of your mom in you:)

Nate and Tasha said...

I scoped out Albertson's the next day after you told me. Got some goods, thanks, I ALWAYS love a good deal.

PS I have added you to my blog, hope that is ok :)