We did it! Our Carribean cruise is booked and we are packing our bags this August! Darren graduated last May from USC's MBA program....... 3 LONG years! He started the program when I was pregnant with Ella, and graduated 3 months after Logan was born. Darren would always say he was going to take me on a cruise when he was done with school to celebrate, but with a nursing 3 month old it just wasn't happening last summer. So we are so excited to go on our first cruise to Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Cozumel and Labadee! Darren's mom is coming for 3 weeks to visit and take care of the kids while we're gone.... she's the best! Thanks sweetie for all your hard work in the program... I can't wait!






8 comments:
That sounds amazing and well deserved for both of you! Getting through school can be tough. It was fun to see you yesterday! Let's definitely go to the beach when the kids are done with school. I've only been a few times since we've been home!
You are one lucky girl! Jeff finishes his MBA in the Spring & I think I will use that as our incentive too.It is not to far away I bet you are getting so excited!! Congrats to you hubby too, that is quite the accomplishment.
Emily what a dream vacation! Oh so well deserved!! Does that mean your cruise is 3 weeks long?
I'm so excited for you!
What an exciting vacation to look forward too!!! Just you and the hubby... Sounds great! Congrat Darren on your MBA!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!
Emily Im so excited for you. Cruising is the only way to vacation. What fun places to go you will have a great time. Im ready o go again.
have an AMAZING time--youi deserve it
That sounds HEAVENLY! What a great idea for a graduation present. That gives me tons more insentive to encourage my husband to get started on his MBA!
Post a Comment