Obviously the taste doesn't even phase them! Don't they just look like they are saying....."nice try mom, we are NEVER going to stop sucking our thumbs!"
I haven't even tried that stuff because I'm convinced Zach will always suck his thumb. Tonight I said, We are going to try and stop sucking our thumb. He said just for tonight? I said yes, just for tonight. Oh, boy! Its going to be a long road.
Avery is our little sweetheart! She is so kind and caring and makes friends everywhere she goes. She loves her family and loves being a big sister.
Ella
Ella always makes us laugh! She is so independent and full of life! She can be caught with a microphone singing songs all day long! She is 6 and loves to do everything by herself.
Logan
Logan has captured all of our hearts with his sweetness. He is our "little man" and his sisters just can't get enough of him. He is such a good boy and we just LOVE him!
Lucy
Our sweet little Lucy has brought us so much JOY already! She has a smile that just melts our hearts. She has us wrapped around her tiny finger!
Our Family
Life is wonderful! We have been married for 11 years and Darren is the best husband and daddy ever! Four keep us busy, but we love every minute of it!
3 comments:
CLASSIC! I love it!
I sucked my thumb... I turned out normal!!! They won't go to college sucking there thumb!!! Cute pictures!!!
I haven't even tried that stuff because I'm convinced Zach will always suck his thumb. Tonight I said, We are going to try and stop sucking our thumb. He said just for tonight? I said yes, just for tonight. Oh, boy! Its going to be a long road.
Post a Comment