We had a blast this weekend roller skating the night away at Summer's 30th Birthday Bash. I had forgotten how fun it is to roller skate, (I may have to take Avery on her next mommy daddy date!) Everyone dressed up in some "totally tubular" 80's looks that had us all laughing! I just have to say though.... it is NOT my best look, scary thing is, THAT is what I looked like in 9th grade! after seeing the pictures.... I'm glad those big hair, blue eyeshadow, all denim days are OVER! Happy Birthday Summer... We had a "TOTALLY RAD" time!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Flashback to the 80's....on roller skates!
We had a blast this weekend roller skating the night away at Summer's 30th Birthday Bash. I had forgotten how fun it is to roller skate, (I may have to take Avery on her next mommy daddy date!) Everyone dressed up in some "totally tubular" 80's looks that had us all laughing! I just have to say though.... it is NOT my best look, scary thing is, THAT is what I looked like in 9th grade! after seeing the pictures.... I'm glad those big hair, blue eyeshadow, all denim days are OVER! Happy Birthday Summer... We had a "TOTALLY RAD" time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Great pictures, maybe i need to try that camera out. Mine still wouldn't turn out that good. That was a fun night, good to see you, it had been too long.
Looks like a totally RAD party, love the fanny pack and all the big hair and bright colors!
THat was a great night. Do we need a reason to do it again? I say no! Let's go girl!!
Those pictures are great. You do such fun things with your friends.
You can get that book at barnes and noble and the wraps at seagull book.
You and Darren looked GREAT! And you got some awesome shots.... RAD girl!!!
you really got some great shots. We all had a blast. It's fun to do something to feel younger! ya know
I hope you will next be on board for our 80's prom! Brian and I are planning to throw one here sometime.
Post a Comment