WAY TOO MUCH! My kids should be good for the rest of the summer after the week we just had! The girls went to "Hero Camp" everyday this week with their cousins where they got to learn about heroes from the scriptures, sing songs, make crafts and learn how to have "CTR Power!" It was something they will always remember!
William and Ella singing songs
All of the cousins at camp!
After Hero Camp one afternoon, we met our good friends at the fair. We forgot to get a picture of our cheescake on a stick and our yummy cinnamon roll! Why do you go to the fair? For the food of course! Avery and Dominic's favorite thing was the foot massagers.
It was so fun to see you Dawn! We need to get together more often!
Then..... the next day we got to go see the CIRCUS! Our good friends gave us tickets to Barnum and Bailey's and the girls LOVED it!



5 comments:
OK you guys really packed it in!!! Thanks for squeezing us in amidst all the summer excitement. Let's do it again soon!
Wow... I'm tired just reading about it!!! I can't believe you do everything you do with all 3!! Your one amazing Mom! It's nice to see Dawn! Glad you guys had a wonderful week.
Funnest week ever!!! I love it.
I totally want to send Tess to Hero Camp next year. Great idea!
I haven't ever heard of Hero camp, but I definietly want to try it next year. Also, I love the circus and haven't been in years. It makes me want to take Kalli and go even more now.
Post a Comment