Thursday, August 14, 2008

9 Wonderful Years!


9 years ago today was the best day of my life!
and here's to 9 Reasons Why I Love You......

1. You are such a hard worker and take such good care of us!
2. You get so upset when the Utah Jazz lose that I just have to laugh at you.
(Actually, you get so upset when any of your favorite teams lose... it is pretty funny!)
3. You are the best daddy to our 3 kids that I could ever ask for!
4. You love a date night with me.
5. You are an amazing athlete...seriously, there isn't a sport you don't play!
6. You help me fold the laundry all the time and wash the big pans.
7. You are incredibly smart (I am so glad you will be able to help the kids with math homework.)
8. You plan vacation getaways for us to great places.... I can't wait!
9. You LOVE me the way you do!

Happy Anniversay sweetie!
I LOVE YOU!

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a gorgeous couple! Happy 9 years to both of you. I still think of the nights we chatted about boys and look how lucky we got with such great men. I really love seeing your beautiful family and keeping in touch with you!

HeatherC said...

Happy anniversary guys!

April Perry said...

So sweet...I can see why Eric was glad to be friends with Darren in college. We've got some great guys, don't you think?

King Family said...

Happy Anniversay!

Christy said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so good in that picture and 9 years later you look the same! that is not fair at all.
I remember your wedding, I had just had Ethan, wow time flies.

Nate and Tasha said...

You guys don't look a day older than your amazing wedding pic! I hope you are having fun on your vacation - enjoy!

Kari and Brian said...

Happy Anniversary! I Remember the day. love the picture.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary, you look so beautiful!

Tammy said...

And you both still look as smokin' hot today as you did that day.... Love you both, have a great time on your cruise, hope the weather doesn't kill it, we heard a tropical storm was headed that way!

Heather Anderson said...

Congrats on 9 years!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's already been 9 years!!! Glad to hear your guys are so in love!!!!