Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Night at the Pumpkin Patch

Last night we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch for Family Night. I was hoping to get a few cute pictures just because Christmas cards are on my mind and I have no idea what we are doing yet. Well, the family shot is out, since Logan was tired and wouldn't do anything but suck his thumb. All 3 of them together turned out okay so we'll see. This year might just be the kids.... We had a fun night and ate a yummy dinner at Islands with our friends! We love the fall.... I just wish we could have some FALL Weather!





12 comments:

Jules said...

I LOVE the family picture-- so cute! I think it's darling with Logan sucking his thumb... you might not, but I like it! Your kids are soooo cute!

King Family said...

The pictures are so CUTE!

Hemphill Family said...

Cute pictures. Logan looks like your dad, Emily.

TGwal said...

You always take the cutest pics!

Tim and Lisa said...

I don't know what your talking about!!! That family picture is great!!! It shows all the kids personalities. I love them!

Nicole said...

I too think the family picture is great! You have such beautiful kids, I love the pictures in the sepia they turned out so cute. Fall is such a great time of the year, I hope it starts to cool off for you guys!

byers babes said...

Very cute. Love the sepia tone. I think Ella's smile is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Nate and Tasha said...

You are an amazing photographer. The pictures look great and of course so do you guys!

Nat D said...

Ugh these are FANTASTIC! Even the thumb is super cute. These are amazing... your last year one was great too. I'll be lucky if I get a picture of each one on their own looking good. Not as ambitious for the group family pic!

Tarah said...

Great work Emily. You got some really amazing pictures! we went Friday night and my kids weren't into the picture taking and messy too.

Nichole said...

Wow! Gorgeous pics of the fam. I need a good camera...our pictures just don't look like that! Will you come to OR to take ours!?!

I am thrilled to hear that you guys went out as a family. I hope the whole Prop 8 thing passed. This has been a crazy election & even crazier issues. It is RIDICULOUS!

Makayla Lynn said...

cute kids