Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

I can't believe my little baby boy is 2! He is the little man of the house and we absolutely ADORE him! He definitely keeps us busy, just yesterday he went through 8 different DVDs in about 1 hour watching about 10 minutes of each one and then taking it out and putting a new one in (over and over again.) I have to put all of the DVDs up high now since he knows how to do it himself. Why do boys have to be so busy ALL THE TIME?
We celebrated today at the park with a "CARS" birthday cake and all of the cousins. Logan loves "happy cakes" and gets so excited to sing happy birthday and blow out the candles. He is talking so much lately and saying such cute things that I need to write them down so I don't forget. When you ask him "Logan how old are you?" His reply is "good!" If you ask "what does Lightning McQueen say?" He says, "vroom, vroom."
More favorites: "mommy no what?" Do you know what?
"push play" previews are over
"I watch Woody" I want to watch Toy Story
(yes, he LOVES to watch movies)
"I'na hold it" When I'm on the phone he wants to hold and talk to whoever it is.

Happy Birthday Logan! We love you little monkey!




(Still a little drugged up after my C- section can you tell?)












5 comments:

Erin Thompson said...

Awe, he is sooo cute! Hope you are feeling good. Thanks for your sweetness and really, in our spare time we could take a photography class together! SPARE TIME.....dang I am hilarious!

Tim and Lisa said...

What a cutie Pie!!! Happy Birthday Logan

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I love you. Xo -Sophie

April Perry said...

Did you take those pictures? They are darling!!!

Happy Birthday to Logan!

Tim and Lisa said...

Emily.... I'm missing your posts and family updates!! How are you and the family doing? I feel so out of touch with you!!!