Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Oregon Christmas!

We spent Christmas in Oregon this year and had a blast! I took so many pictures while we were there that I had to post tons. The kids were in heaven spending time with grammy and papa everyday and Grammy always had an activity for the kids. We went in the hot tub, made Christmas cookies, went to Chuck E Cheese, watched movies, went miniature golfing, (Avery even got a hole in 1), went and stayed on a real golf course overnight in a big fun house, went up to a cabin in the snow over New Years and went tubing, (yes...me and my pregnant belly even went down a few runs, not saying that I could get out of the tube when I got to the bottom.) We had LOTS of great food, relaxed and enjoyed being with family. Here are some pictures of our adventures starting off with the Christmas Nativity where Ella was the angel, uncle Logan was Joseph and Avery was Mary riding on uncle Ryan as the donkey.

The angel


Carrotts for Santa's reindeer


Avery and Grammy

Santa brought American Girl Dolls!

Ella's doll even has glasses like her!

Logan LOVES Buzz!

Christmas morning!
Christmas cookies!

The kids went in the hot tub almost everyday!

Ella loved going down the hill on the tubes!

Logan, not so much!


It was FREEZING!!

Remind you of Ralphie's little brother on the Christmas story?


This was Logan's sledding style!


Family pic.



Logan watched lots of movies!

Ella wore her earrings & necklace and brought her lipgloss to golf!

Papa helping Ella


Avery's hole in ONE!

Kristen, Logan, Kelly and Avery golfing

Uncle Ryan and Logan eating pizza and watching football!


golfing in the rain

We were so, so cold!

The kids stayed up to bring in the New Year and I laugh when I see this picture of Ella waiting for the popper!

Happy New Year!

Thanks mom and dad for a fabulous time in Oregon!


5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm in love with Logan in his snow suit and Ella anticipating the popper.

Nichole said...

I can't believe you were in Oregon....ya know we live in Portland! You should have called! just kiddin'...I know how busy it gets! Maybe next time. You Christmas card is my favorite. I love how it is printed on both sides...how did she do that? Was that your sister who did it? Great job....I think I need to use her next year. Was it pricey? I am really interested.

Nichole said...

Wait this is your cousin...I think you told me about her. I'm guessing she is the same one who designed you blog!!! I need her name...I need some serious help with mine! email me at johnichole@msn.com

Tarah said...

looks like a blast! I am glad to see it took other mom's a while to get back to blogging. Fun pictures. we need to get the girls together.

Swaner Family said...

I miss these cute little kids! They are growing so fast! And is Ella's hair turning red?! Looks like you guys had fun. Miss ya!