"Happy Birthday!!!" Yep that's what we all screamed as Avery walked into the room where her friends and family were all hiding behind couches and under tables. She about fell over from shock as she walked through the door. Darren told her they were going to play tennis afterschool on her birthday and then tricked her and said they needed to go back to the car to get the tennis balls, taking a shortcut through the "party room." It was such a fun surprise party! it was decorated Luau style and we played water games in the field. I think a favorite game was the sponge relay and water balloon toss. Then the girls swam and ate yummy BBQ and ice cream cake and sang karaoke. I think everyone had a great time!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
AW these pics are so sweet! I especially love the conga line. Looks like such a fabulous birthday. I'm working on those pics I took of your fam too, I promise!
Emily--I love the pictures of Avery after she walked into the party--what a fun mom you are. Can you believe she's 8 already??
Annalee
Yay for Avery and Yay for you blogging... Keep it up.
Such cute pictures.
cccurtvertlez
裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天 , 裸聊视讯聊天
Post a Comment