I am finally getting our blog started! Yeah..... So, Ella has been waiting and waiting for her birthday to come because for as long as we can remember she has wanted to "go to ballet class like Avery." (she had to be 3) Well, the little ballerina had her debut and loved every minute of it! She is such a crack up. She had her Cinderella Birthday party with her little friends at our house and they all came dressed as princesses. It was too cute! They had a tea party, made tiara frames and danced in the "grand ballroom." She was so excited to wear her new tutu to dance class the very next day. We could hardly get her to take it off!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Adorable blog. I love all the photos. It is kind of nice to be on a schedule with school dance etc.
I want to finger and taste your sweet little pussy baby girl, I prefer my pussy younger than 5 then I am going to teach you what good little toddlers use their sweet, warm, soft mouth for you will love the taste of man juice
Post a Comment