Sending Avery off every morning to kindergarten really makes it hard on the little sister who thinks she should go too. Thank goodness for playgroup! Ella gets to go 2 times a week to play with her friends Kai, Ethan & Isabella. They were so funny last week at my house that I had to snap some pictures of these little cuties. I sometimes feel bad that I don't have more "boy toys" for Ethan and Kai to play with but it's pretty funny how hard they will fight to push a baby stroller. Luckily, I have 3 strollers and a grocery cart! The biggest hit was Logan's ball popper baby toy. All 4 of them were squealing with excitement as the balls popped like popcorn all over the livingroom. They are so much fun!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We have that same ball popper and kids of all ages love it! They look really cute - those kids.
Post a Comment