Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Papa's Birthday
How many cousins can we fit on the couch for a picture, and how many will have a meltdown at the same time? This was our attempt at a picture on grandpa's birthday with all of his grandkids. I know it is definitely not going into a frame displayed in the house, but just the fact that they are all in one place is pretty amazing. We all went to dad's for his 57th birthday bash. We ordered Stonefire Grill for dinner and Marie Calendar pies for dessert. At this point, we are all about "easy" with a group the size of ours! The cousins had so much fun together as always and we enjoyed visiting with all of the siblings. Now that my brother Casey moved back from Utah, we are all here, living within 20 minutes of each other. Let the holiday parties begin! We all had lots of fun at dad's birthday, WE LOVE YOU DAD!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What a great way to celebrate your dad's birthday! I'm sure he really appreciated the effort you all made to be there. I love how close you all are! It's great to see the traditions your mom started continuing. She was always putting on a big birthday bash for someone and I'm sure your dad is grateful you did this for him!!!
Happy birthday Mr. Waldron! Look at all those gorgeous kids. And your little sis looks just like your mom!
Emily! I love your pics! Your family (the whole bunch) is so cute and I love to see everyone growing up -- even Floyd. :)
I can't believe how grown up your whole family is now!!! When we left Cali there were still little ones. Everyone looks great & your Dad looks as good as ever. How fun to have all the family so close by.
WOW!!! What a great looking family! Your Mom would be so proud! It's nice to see such a big family having such fun together!! Birthday's are so much fun with everyone together!!!
Post a Comment