Sunday, October 7, 2007
Thumb Sucker!
What the heck?? Logan is 8 months old and just started sucking his thumb! I have to say it is pretty cute how he sucks one hand and plays with his little ear with the other. I thought we weren't going to have to worry about pacifiers or thumbs with him but I was proven wrong! I would much rather have him sucking on a pacifier because you can get rid of those! So now I have 2 little thumb suckers. Ella does it all the time and I have told her if she keeps sucking her thumb it will make her teeth crooked. In her prayers the other night she said, "please help me not to suck my thumb anymore." I had to laugh! I should take a picture of both of them together with a thumb in their mouth. O-well, I worked as an orthodontic assistant for years and most ALL kids will have to have braces anyway...so bring em on!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How cute! None of my kids have ever sucked their thumbs and I always thought it was sooo cute! My mom used to try to shove my boys thumbs in their mouths and they just wouldn't have it. I think it's cute...and don't worry about the braces cause like you said, most kids are gonna need em anyway! =)
He is SO CUTE!!! OMGoodness!!
Trevor was my thumb sucker and he quit when he was 9. Kate used a pacifier and gave that up when she was 3 (I know I'm weak)
Your baby is a doll!
Your little guy is so cute!! My girls didn't suck their thumbs but it sure is cute to see. My Jacqueline is a big ear twister whenever she is shy or nervous she grabs hold and play with that little ear.
What a beautiful boy! I tried to make my boys thumb suckers but they wanted their pacis!
Hey Em, I'm so excited for this whole blog thing! I feel like i can still see the kids growing all so fast! I think the last time I saw Logan (awake, anyway) was right after he was born. He's so big already! Avery's hair is getting so long! And Ella is so cute with those glasses! Well, as you can tell, I'm on here now, too... trying to figure this whole thing out! You will have to encourage the rest of your family to get in the game (Amber & Greg, Casey & Tammy, Derek & Katie, and Brandon & Kim). I would love to see how big Eva and Mia have gotten and how big Kim's belly is getting!
SHUT UP!! HOW CUTE! I tried to make mine suck their thumbs, but none of them ever did! (never claimed to be mother of the year!)
Post a Comment