Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Putting The Pieces Together
So I have decided that my girls have their daddy's love for puzzles. Since Darren was Ella's age he has loved them. Every Christmas since he can remember his family would buy a new Christmas puzzle and put it together throughout the holidays. His mom would glue the puzzle to cardboard when they were done and every Christmas she brings them out again. It is such a great tradition! So, since my girls LOVE doing puzzles, it has become my favorite activity right around the "making dinner" time of day so I can have them busy while I'm in the kitchen! They were so cute yesterday at the table, I had to take some pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Gavin loves puzzles too! They are such a great quiet activity.:)
Oh Emily...You are soooo lucky!!! If I could get my boys to stay still while I made dinner I would be in HEAVEN!! I wish they were more interrested in quiet activities, but I guess that is the difference between boys and girls, right?? Cute pictures of your girls! About the face mask pictures...I hope nobody is mad at me for that, but I love those pictures! It shows us being girly(which I don't get to do very often) :)! If they really bug you let me know and I'll take them off. Are you coming to Boo's party?
Emily, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I got the link from Wendy. Such fun! Beautiful family! Love, Rachel
Emily great pictures... I hope you don't mind I liked your music so much I used it on mine! I love you blog!!!
Emily great pictures!! I hope you don't mind but I loved your music so much I used it on mine!! I love your blog!
Post a Comment