Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! Some of the things I love the most........


This amazing, sweet, totally HOT man!

These three Little love bugs that melt my heart!

Happy Valentines Day to the people that I love the most!

Thanks for loving me the way you do!



7 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

That is so sweet. Your family is beautiful.

Kristen said...

What beautiful pictures! oh my goodness, they turned out so good!!
what a great post!!!

Jessica said...

Very sweet. Did you do anything special for the day?

Kari and Brian said...

What a great post. You have a beautiful family. The pictures are so great.

SUMMER said...

Cute post Em!!! Your family is so darling!!!!

Summer said...

You have such a cute family!!!

Mindy said...

Hello--

You might find me a little creepy, but I promise that I'm not a blog stalker. My husband is Shaun McKnight. Darren and Shaun served their missions together in Spain. Darren sent us your blog link to update on your family. I was looking at it tonight with shaun and really like your template. I was just wondering where you got it....

Also--your kids are really cute, and Shaun says he is glad your family is doing so well...Say hi to darren for him.