Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Happy Birthday to my brother Jeff who is on his mission in Honduras! He is 21 today (hey, it's his "Golden Birthday!") He is such a sweetheart and so funny! We really miss him, but we know he is doing such an amazing work as a missionary! He comes home this November and he will get to see 4 new nephews that will have been born since he's been gone. All of the nieces and nephews love him so much so I thought I would post some of the pictures I could find with them. We love you uncle Jeffy! Happy 21st hermano mio!
~ Elder Jeffrey Waldron~

My brother Tyler's Homecoming from his mission 2 years ago... before Jeff left. I have 7 brothers and it seems like there is always one on a mission! (Tyler is single btw!) L to R dad, Jeff, Tyler, Brandon and Derek


Jeff, Cody and Brian being funny.... Cody , in the middle is really taller than Brian! He was just making Brian feel taller!


Avery loves her uncle Jeffy!


Doesn't everyone?! Cute little William with uncle Jeff on Memorial Day before he left for his mission

10 comments:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Thanks for posting those Emily! We've been thinking about Jeff today too and it was fun for us to see those pictures! Love you!

Tara said...

I knew that date sounded familiar, I just couldn't figure it out! Have you seen Christian's mission blog? We were hoping someone would set one up for Jeff and then he can post his pictures and family letters there so that we could KIT with him! I didn't know if he has access to a computer though. It's good to see pics of him on his mission! Happy 21st Birthday to Jeff!

Tammy said...

great blog about jeff, I love it!

You have been purse tagged, go to my blog to find out what to do!

Nicole said...

I can't believe how grown up all your brothers are. They are all so handsome too! Our Kaitlen will be a Junior next year, turning 16 ina couple of weeks, who is coming up next in line?? Who can we save for her?? =) hahha

Emily said...

haha...Well Nicole, actually Brian is going to be a junior next year and he turns 16 in September. I'm always up for a setup!

Vicki said...

Emily, Emily, Emily!! I can't believe I have found someone in your family. And that I got there from Nichole's blog. She is married to Kevin's nephew. What a small world. I don't even know if you remember us. We lived in Costa Mesa back in the 80's when your dad was the bishop. My husband was his 2nd counselor. We had Connie, Kira, and Lexie then. It is SO good to see the pictures of your Waldron family. Did your mom ever stop having boys?! They are all so cute, and you girls all look as beautiful a you always were. How is your dad doing? He looks great too. Let me know about things if you have the time. Love you. Kevin and Vicki Willard

byers babes said...

Thanks for all the posts that show your family. We love the Waldrons!

King Family said...

I cannot believe how old your Brothers are. I still remember being in high school driving through the McDOnalds drive thru with them in the backseat of the Mercedes. Wow we are getting old!

HeatherC said...

Jong-e fong-fong! Happy 21st!

Jaime said...

I love this post about Jeff!! He is such a good kid!! I love all the pictures and I can't help but think what a bunch of handsome cousins we have :)