After he had one bite there was no stopping him (thanks Summer for making such yummy cupcakes for Holli's shower)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Happy Birthday Logan!
Thursday was Logan's 1st birthday (I can't believe he's 1 already!) We had a fun day with all of the cousins at Legoland, thanks to aunt Katie who got 12 free tickets for everyone! It was our first time at Legoland and I think everyone had a blast. It was hilarious trying to get all of these crazy kids to sit still for a picture and I think people in the park thought we were crazy parents too! After I bribed them with M&Ms they finally posed for a few seconds! Happy Birthday Little Logan!
The Happy Birthday Boy!
All of the cousins at Legoland
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!" Why is it that when we really want a good b-day picture our kids cry?

After he had one bite there was no stopping him (thanks Summer for making such yummy cupcakes for Holli's shower)
After he had one bite there was no stopping him (thanks Summer for making such yummy cupcakes for Holli's shower)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan.
That is unbelievable! What a cutie.
What a fun first birthday. Bribing with M&M's reminds me of your mom. Logan is such a cutie
I can't believe he is one already! He is such a cutie!!!
Loved the picture with all the cousins, just so cute!
Great picture of the cousins. That's pretty good for just using M&Ms as a bribe. We should set Brooke and Logan up when they are older. Might be fun!
1 Already! 1st birthdays are always the biggest and best.
Post a Comment