I especially love when we get a 3 day weekend......or even better a 4 day weekend! Especially when it starts off with Valentine's Day! We stayed in on Valentine's Day and had a special dinner with the kids. My kids kept saying we were like "Fancy Nancy" because I brought out our china and crystal goblets and we drank sparkling apple cider. We ate a yummy dinner and had cheesecake and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. Darren actually took Friday off so we could all go to Disneyland together. We had so much fun and met up with Casey and Tammy and their kids. Happy Birthday Mia and Eva! Saturday the fun kept coming....we went to Avery's first game and then to L.A. to see "Wicked" at the Pantages with some of my family (thanks for watching our kids Casey & Tammy!) What a great day! I love weekends....I wish they were longer all the time!
Our Fancy
Valentine's Day Dinner
Valentine's Day Dinner
Here we are in front of the Pantages~ Then we headed to Macaroni Grill for dinner
Elphaba (The Wicked Witch) is the one in the hat. As she was leaving, we had to run across the street to get a picture with her!
Disneyland
with our cousins
Avery in her first T-Ball game....
gotta love her ready position!



7 comments:
Your not the only one!!! 3 and 4 day weekends are the best!! It sounds and looks like you guys had a wonderful Valentines weekend!! Great pictures!!
I loved your Valentines dinner idea!
and Disneyland...and then Wicked!
What a great weekend!
What a fun way to spend valentines day! Wicked my favorite...Karissa and I came to California last April to see it. We are hoping to come again real soon.
What a fun weekend you had!! I love all the pictures, especially Avery in her "ready" position. SO cute!! You have such a great family, I love all the fun stuff you guys do.
We bought annual passes to Disneyland too, we will have to get together with our kids and go soon.
So cute! love the pic of Avery!
I'm glad you got to see wicked, EVERYONE should see it!
yay for long weekends! hey- im on vacation in march call me!
I love Wicked! I'm so glad you got to see it! I would love to see it again.
Post a Comment