Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All About Moms...Grandmas....and Great Grandmas

The month of May seems to start the busy season with activities and so much to do! Maybe it's just that spring is here and we want to be everywhere! We have been having lots of fun around here, so I have to journal it all since we don't want to forget a single second. We spent a fun Mother's Day weekend in San Diego at Darren's grandparent's house. Avery kept saying, "I'm so, so, excited to spend the night at great grandaddy's and great grandmommy's house!" Our kids can't get enough of their grandparents! We were fed well and enjoyed visiting with everyone! We hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Thank you to all the moms in my life... you have taught me so much!



I love these little cuties! (love how they all lean the same way for the picture!)


Logan climbed in and out of this box of blocks all weekend!


Mommy opening her Mother's Day Present!


Grammy came for a quick visit last month and we loved having her stay with us!

I thought this was so cute of Logan sitting at the little table in the girls' room. He loves to play in there!

Darren and his mom after a great dinner and Sprinkles Cupcakes! YUM!


Grammy and Ella made pancakes together one morning while she was here.

Great Grandmommy with her 3 GREAT grandchildren

I love this picture of my mom with Avery. She was reading a story with her in the rocking chair. Of course she was in our thoughts on this special Mother's Day weekend....what an incredible example she was!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad to see your Mother's day was special! Such cute pictures:)

King Family said...

Wow such cute pics. Do you know the day went by and I have a pic of Paige and I but not with both of them. Bummer!

Tara said...

Emily, I love seeing the picture of your mom and Avery. I get all emotional anytime I see a picture of her but, I still LOVE to see them! I know she is proud of all of you! Grandma Martin, too! We have had THE BEST examples of mom's, huh? You babies are so cute and how special that picture of Avery and Darren's mom making pancakes! (I call them pan-pakes)! Women's conference looked so fun! hopefully, one of these years, i will be able to go! My mom said she thought you or Amber (or Summer) took pics and I was hoping that someone got a pic with her in it. If so, will you have them email it to me so that I can add it to their blog? Thank you! Happy late Mother's day! Tell everyone hi! Love you guys!

Tara said...

Silly me, I know that it was ELLA making panpakes, not Avery!

Tim and Lisa said...

Great pictures!!! Happy Late Mothers day!!! Looks like you guys had a great one!!!