Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a Sweet Surprise!

Well, if I would have known my husband would have missed me that much, I would have taken a girls trip a long time ago! Thanks for the sweet love note babe! I just finally saw his post a couple of days ago because when I came home from Utah our computer monitor wasn't working AGAIN! (It's only 2 years old but we've fixed the problem....I think.) I have so many things that I want to post from the past few weeks and I don't even know where to start. BYU Women's Conference was a blast! It is always so fun to be back in Provo and it is always beautiful in the spring. It was such a fun break for me to spend time with my sister Amber! We stayed with my aunt and my cousins and had lots of fun shopping and eating out.... maybe too much fun! It was such a great break to get away and hear all of the great uplifting talks, shop, stay up late, sleep in, go to movies and dinner and laugh with the girls! Thanks girls, and thanks Darren for holding down the fort.... you're the best!

What's a trip to Utah without Cafe Rio!

BYU Campus... so fun to be there!

Sisters! It was fun to spend so much time together!

Temple Square is so beautiful in the spring!

What a fun trip.... but it's good to be home.

4 comments:

Emily said...

SOOO glad you're back! Music Makers and park day just isn't the same without the third "Em"! Great pictures (loved the temple one). Womens Conference next year with the girls??? :)

Darrin said...

Emily! What a cute family you have! Avery is so big now (but I guess Cade is, too!). We are coming out there at the end of the month and would love to see you guys. Say hi to Darren and we'll have to get together when we come.

breque said...

It looks like you had a blast! I have tried to leave my computer on with your blog up so Ryan might just walk by and see the sweet stuff your husband wrote, but he hasn't caught on yet. We are liking Vegas in fact I love it and I never thought that I would. Did you know Ryan started a new job with Ryan Brooks? Well I hope one day soon we can get together!

Tammy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, with exception to a little drama, but there's always drama with a house full of women right! Next year we will all have to go.

And, by the way, that post by Darren is the sweetest thing ever!!! You two are such a perfect match! Love you guys.