All of my brothers were there except for Jeffrey who's on his mission in Honduras. My brothers and sisters and I have great memories of Angel's games growing up. Mom would wrap the hot dogs in foil and pack the peanuts, popcorn and soda so that we could enjoy the game (and my dad wouldn't go broke)
Aunt Jaqueline with Avery and Ella during our mini tailgate of Costco hot dogs, soda and churros. You bet our mom taught us well!
Saturday bright and early our ward had such a fun 5K at the regional park. We had so much fun!
One of the games was the "diaper dash" for the little ones. We could coax them with anything to get them to cross the finish line. Logan was only interested in ONE thing.......
THE VOLLEYBALL! The dads were playing sand volleyball and Logan went straight for the court chanting "ball, ball, ball!"
Here I am trying desperately to keep my kids from getting a volleyball spiked on their heads
After the park we ran home, I ran to Costco for flowers (remind me next time how crowded Costco is on Saturday) and we hurried to get all glammed up for the dance recital!

It was fun to see so many friends at the recital. Here's Avery and Paige before they went in. Can they just stay this sweet?
Londyn, Avery, Kaili and Ella having fun at the dress rehearsal.
My little dancers did such a great job!
Phewww...... what a day! Now we go home to get ready for the Father's Day Festivities and Uncle Derek's Baby's Blessing! (more to come)



9 comments:
Fun stuff going on over there with you guys! I love the dance recital pictures. Jacqueline has her first one this weekend and I think I am more excited!! That is such a good idea having your own tailgate party with everything you brought before hand. With 12 kids your Mom always did the funnest things with you and taught us all and continues too, how to save a penny or two. Thanks for the tip! You have the greatest family!!
The ward party was so fun! I was sad we had to leave for naps. The picture of you with Logan & Ella is darling. Wish I had your camera...
Wow, you were busy! I love the dance recital pictures, your daughters look so beautiful. Did you find any specks of sand in Avery's hair (they were having so much fun in the volleyball pit :)
I'm tired just reading about your day!!! What beautiful little dancers you have!!! Gotta love those CRAZY summer days!!!
I have to say--- I am a bit jealous. Your family is SO AWESOME for making an effort to do fun things together. I love how tight you all are. Cute pictures! You have a good looking family that's for sure
Umm, who do I know that I could set-up with one of your HOT brothers?!? Wishing my sister was still single! Beautiful family!!!
Very cute pics! Your family is all so beautiful at the Angels game. You have cute bros and sisters!!
How fun for the family. How great that you all live close enough to spend lots of time together. Your kids are so darling. They are really growing up.
I think that it is so wonderful how everyone of your siblings makes such an effort to be together and do fun things. I do not know how you all do it. It is like pulling teeth to get a dat with my Brother.
Love the dance pics! The girls look so cute!!
Post a Comment