Thursday, June 5, 2008

A "FIRST" For Everything!

Yes....Logan is "officially" walking at 16 months old! He took his FIRST steps this past week and now there is no stopping him! He is so funny how he is "top heavy" as he wants to walk faster than his little legs will go.


Avery went on her FIRST big yellow school bus ride! Her class went on a fieldtrip to the beach where they learned about butterflies. I think being on the bus was the highlight.


Logan ate cereal with his FIRST bowl and spoon! He does really well at drinking the milk as you can see here.


Ella had her FIRST swimming lessons with Miss Shannon! She loves to go to her house and learn how to swim! She is doing really well!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute! It almost makes me cry just to see how big they are getting.... sometimes you just want to keep them little:)

Tim and Lisa said...

I love the 1st pictures!!! Too cute!! Avery looks so grown up!!!

Suzanne said...

Yeah a walker! We are almost there! It is so much fun to see them learn this new skill. I'm jealous of that lovely pool. It looks so inviting:)

Darrin said...

I'm so jealous your little guy is walking. Dane is a month younger and is not the least bit interested! We were also bummed we couldn't see you, but it's our favorite place to visit so we'll be back!

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see Logan in action! You're girls are too cute.

Nicole said...

Awwwe, I love the months of first, they are so exciting! Logan just looks like he is so proud of himself and is ready to run now & be all over the place! All the pictures are so cute!

Send me your email and I will send you directions to the boucin place, your kids would probably just LOVE it, it is a blast. If you need someone to go with, we would love to meet you there.

Emily said...

Such beautiful kiddos you have!!!

And I'll let you know when we plan a trip to Zoomars this summer. I know that Brooke and Kristen want to go too...that way we can get a group discount ($7-for kids 12 months and up, $3-for adults and that includes everything).