Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Graduation and HOT summer days!

Well, the craziness continues, It has been another fun weekend full of graduation parties, pool and beach days and getting ready for our trip to Utah. My sister Autumn graduated from high school on Thursday! She is such an amazing girl! I can't believe my little sister is so grown up! She is the BEST babysitter around..... my kids ask when auntie Autumn can come and babysit again. (Maybe I can hire her to come live with us for the summer) We are so proud of you Autumn!

Congratulations!!!

We LOVE Aunt Autumn!


A big hug from Avery

The BIG Happy Family!

The weather lately has been unbearable and my girls were out in the sprinkler at about 9AM. (check out Ella's pose) that girl is SASSY!



Yes, Logan is wearing a PINK hat! I got to the beach and realized his hat was not in my bag. Luckily I had Ella's old hat in the car. We headed to the beach Saturday thinking we would get some relief from the heat..... HA! We were dripping wet with sweat unless we went into the water. The heat was CRAZY!


What a day!

7 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

Congrats to Autumn! It really has been so hot but the beach is perfect and the water is so warm. Looks like you guys are really enjoying summer! Hope we can get together for a beach day or something this summer! Have fun and stay cool.

Anonymous said...

OMG(sh) I can't believe Autumn is a HS graduate. She is so pretty. Congrats to her! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!

Nicole said...

I have heard about the crazy heat wave you guys are having down there...hot hot hot!. I can't believe Autumn is a HS graduate, she is so beautiful (like the rest of you) and seems like such a sweetie. I LOVE all the family pictures too, what a fun group.

Kari and Brian said...

Congratulations Autumn!!! Boy do I miss the beach. Looks like such a fun time.

HeatherC said...

baby Autumn has graduated. Oh my, we are getting old! :)Congrats!

Nate and Tasha said...

I LOVE Ellas pose. That is a keeper! I must agree it was hot over the weekend, I would love a good rain storm about now!

Vicki said...

Hi Emily! Your sister Autumn looks just your mother to me. When your family came to Vegas one year and stayed at stateline, they invited us to come to the hotel and swim with your family. Autumn was the baby then....I can't believe that that much time has gone by.