
Ella's shirt says it all! Happy Father's Day Sweetie! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father!Our kids adore you and are so lucky to have the best daddy in the world! Here's a picture with each of them and why they love you.......
"I love my daddy because ......he loves me and plays with me and takes me on daddy daughter dates."

"I love my daddy because......well, um, um, I, I, like when I give him hugs and kisses"
"I love my daddy because....... bah, bah, bah" (ball, ball, ball) this kid is truly obsessed with anything round that can be thrown like a ball. He likes to play ball with daddy!
We love you daddy! You're THE BEST!
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love the shirt!! Hope you all had a great Father's Day:)
Emily I am impressed you are a great photographer. Nice shots of Darren and the kids. My girls LOVE daddy daughter dates. They want to go out with their dad constantly and they fight over him--the who's turn is it thing
Cute pics of your honey and cute kiddos, and yay for your cruise... you are gonna have a blast!!! You guys deserve it!
Love the comments from the kids. Ella is precious. Your Logan is going to be quite the athlete if he keeps the ball-throwing up. Can't wait!
Post a Comment