Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!

Ella Bella turns 4 today! Last night she was asking, "mom, am I gonna be bigger when I wake up?" Thats all she wants to do is grow up as fast as she can and be like her big sister. If only we could keep our kids little forever! Here's to 4 wonderful years with this sweet little girl in our lives! We love you Ella Bella!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ella!!! Only 12 more years until I can take you out on a date (well, "group date" per my mom). I can't wait!

Tim and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! Hope you had wonderful Birthday!

Wendy said...

Ella is SO beautiful! Gotta love the boat picture. Happy Birthday! September must be a busy month at the Wight house ;)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Em, she is such a doll! We have a rule in our home, no more growing up after 4, it seems like they just grow up faster at this point...such mixed emotions!!

King Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Hope you had a great birthday!